In these difficult times, it makes sense to look at your outgoing expenses so here are 10 suggestions to help you minimize your EDC bills AND look after the planet:
1. Use A/C sparingly and switch to DRY MODE for even more savings
2. Switch to solar power where you can (your landlord may be able to save money too)
3. Turn off devices completely, instead of putting them into STAND BY mode
4. Introduce penalties when your flat mate, partner or kids fail to switch things off
5. Turn lights off when not needed and change to energy-saving bulbs (take them to your new home, but remember to keep and replace the old ones!)
6. Try candlelit dinners or a BBQ with your loved one!
7. Buy clothes that don’t need ironing. A few wrinkles never killed anyone.
8. Go natural with hair – no straightener or dryer – or just shave it off altogether!
9. Turn your computer off for a few days and go outside (after lock down!)
10. Have an Earth Hour (60 minutes with no power) every week. It could change your love life!
Paul holds an Architectural degree from London and brings to Abode Real Estate a combined 13 years of real estate, business improvement, communication and construction experience:“… I am proud to work in this company in the emerging Cambodian market and intend to make Abode well known as the # 1 choice for buyers, sellers and renters alike.In the time I have been in Cambodia, I have learned a lot about the changing property market in Cambodia. I pride myself on ensuring every listing is presented well and information is accurate and available. I believe communication is as important as information and work hard to meet the needs of each client as best I can"