Serviced apartments are ideal for expat professionals. They are typically fully furnished and provide hotel-like amenities and services.
Usual features you can expect:
- Western-style furnishings and aesthetically-pleasing interiors
- Modern appliances and western-style kitchen with oven, coffee machine, exhaust fan and fire extinguisher
- High-end furniture like oversized sofa, large beds, storage cabinets and integrated a/c
- Large windows, good air circulation and private balcony
- Modern bathrooms (often with bath) with hot and cold water
- Elevators to every floor (often not to the roof terrace)
- Housekeeping – cleaning, laundry and dry cleaning
- Fire safety (fire exits, smoke detectors, sprinklers and extinguishers)
- 24/7 security guard services, CCTV and intercoms
- Filtering of uninvited and unwelcome individuals
- Recreation - pool, fitness centres, jacuzzi and sauna
- Secure parking
- Utilities are usually included - Cable TV, internet, drinking water, reception, maintenance and security services.
Serviced apartments are usually found in central locations like BKK, Tonle Bassac, Toul Kork, Riverside and Russian Market.
Check Abode Real Estate's guide to Phnom Penh